Flower Power for Pets ℠
Course Description: Flower Essences Level I Course
Learn about the safe use of flower essences for your animal friends. Course information is applicable for all animals.
Flower Essences Level I Course includes:
- Flower Essences Overview & FAQ
- History of Bach Flower Essences
- Using Flower Essences for Emotional Balance and Support
- What are Constitutional & Temporary Flower Essences
- Flower Essence Profiles (38 Individual Profiles with images)
- Storage & Handling of Flower Essences
- Methods of Application & Uses
- Conducting a Flower Essence Consultation
- Flower Essence Chart
- Over 150 pages of detailed information to get started
- Individual communication and support (pertaining to course materials)
Upon completion of the course, students will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This course is approved by:
NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy) for 75 hours.
H.A.A. (Holistic Animal Association) for 75 hours.
Course Requirements: Students are required to complete and submit (10) Case Studies, course assignments and successfully past the course exam pertaining to the Level I Course materials. This course is part of the Animal Flower Essence Certification Course and is a prerequisite for the full course.
Course availability: This course is open to anyone 18 years or older. No prior experience in the use of flower essences is required.
Course Supplies: This course will require the additional purchase of the 38 individual Bach Flower Essences to complete individual case studies and assignments. Students will need to purchase the flower essences separately. Students will be given a list of reputable companies that supply flower essences.
Refund & Application Policy: Course fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Course fees are scheduled to change without notice. All course program materials are copyrighted. Students are required to submit a student application and course agreement form before receiving course materials.