Ashi Aromatics Inc.
Educational Policies & Procedures, Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Ashi Aromatics Inc. /Ashi Therapy Educational Programs for continued learning. We offer educational programs: online, through home study and live in-person classes and workshops.
Class dates and fees are scheduled to change without notice. Course fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Educational materials may be changed and updated at any time without notice.
All educational materials, email and phone communications and shared information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or take the place of professional healthcare. Ashi Aromatics Inc. / Ashi Therapy and its instructors will not be held responsible or liable for any information that is misused by the student/attendee.
Students agree to participate fully in all education programs and complete any assignments, tests/quizzes and course requirements in a timely manner as detailed in each individual course requirements description.
Any student that does not follow educational course requirements, or whose conduct is unprofessional to the instructor/s or fellow students will be dismissed from the course/program.
Terms and Conditions
Online Course, Distance Learning Courses, and In-person classes
I understand and agree to the following:
- The course tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Course tuition payments are accepted by Paypal (which also accepts major credit cards). All payment amounts are clearly stated on the course offerings webpage descriptions and must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Any additional course supplies must be obtained separately by the student (supplies are not required to be purchased at the time of course enrollment). These supplies would pertain to the additional purchase of supplies needed to complete course assignments and case studies which are: essential oils, carrier bases, and flower essences (if applicable). Students are given a list of reputable suppliers. Students can also use their own supplies (as long as the essential oils, carrier bases and or flower essences are fresh and not oxidized).
- Any additional reading materials or charts can be purchased (list of suppliers is included with the course) separately by the student for their own personal use and educational enhancement (but are not required (at this time) to complete the courses).
- Certification is granted only to students who are paid in full, and have successfully completed all the course assignments, case studies, research paper, and passed the course quizzes and exams, and who have participated in the actual number of hours required for each course level (this also includes home study and case study building).
You understand and agree that students will be taught the safe use of essential oils, carrier bases and botanicals (and or flower essences (if applicable) as the current knowledge of the time. Updated information (if applicable) will be posted to the course program for existing students to access.
I hold harmless Ashi Aromatics Inc. / Ashi Therapy and its instructors, in any educational format for aromatherapy, Phytotherapy, herbal, flower essence, acupoint, massage and energy work educational training, for any adverse effects I may experience related to, or seemingly related to the use of any products, supplies, instructions, information, or suggestions offered in the course, via email, verbal, phone/skype, personal or written or via the Ashi Aromatics Inc./Ashi Therapy and or Animal Aromatherapy website, blog, e-newsletters, e-booklets and any marketing materials or social media posts/communications, etc.
©Copyright Law: All course and educational materials copyright belong to Ashi Aromatics Inc. / Ashi Therapy. By purchasing, attending, reading and completing courses, students you agree to abide by copyright infringement law and will not copy, reproduce, transmit or share any educational materials and information. Students who also teach aromatherapy or similar programs; are welcome to take our courses; however, please note the same copyright law applies and we do not give permission for our course content or educational materials to be used or incorporated into other instructors/educators programs.
I confirm that I have read this EDUCATIONAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES and the TERMS and CONDITIONS AGREEMENT, and have understood and agree to the contents.
By my registration “I agree” to be bound by the aforesaid Agreement and understand that any violation of said Agreement may, at the discretion of the owners of Ashi Aromatics Inc. / Ashi Therapy may result in my termination from the program without refund of tuition, and will hold harmless Ashi Aromatics Inc. / Ashi Therapy with respect to any such termination.