Flower Essences Level I Course
The focus of this course is to give the student a strong foundation in the safe use of flower essences with animals. The Level I course is part of the Flower Essence Certification Course and is a prerequisite for other flower essence courses.
Flower Essence Level I Course Modules:
- Introduction to Flower Essences
What are flower essences, how and who may they benefit
- Who was Dr. Edward Bach and how did he develop the original Bach Flower Remedies also known as Flower Essences
The creation of the Bach Flower Essences by founder Dr. Edward Bach.
- Storage & Handling
Learn about proper storage and handling of flower essences, as well as how to keep items safely secured when working with animals.
- Temporary & Constitutional Flower Essences, learn why this aspect is important.
- Flower Essence Profiles (38 Individual Flower Essence Profiles with images)
- Categories: Learn about the 7 Main Categories:
- Fear, Uncertainty, Lack of Interest, Loneliness, Over-sensitive to Influences and Ideas, Despondency and Despair, Over-care for the Welfare of others.
- Flower Essence Reference Chart
- Flower Essence Consultation Development
- Flower Essence Questionnaire Intake Form
- Health History Intake Form/Follow-up Form
Learn the basics of how to conduct and develop an individual flower essence consultation with the use of the above forms. These forms are the framework for building a flower essence case study and tracking results.
Course Module Credit Hours: 50 hrs. Certificate of Completion.
Course Requirements: Students must read and comprehend all course modules, complete and submit assignments, conduct (10) case studies, and successfully pass the Level I exam.
Additional Supplies: Students will need to purchase a set of the Bach Flower Essences in order to conduct case studies/assignments. The flower essence remedies are not included with the course fee and students will be given a list of reputable suppliers.
There are no reviews yet.